We need a real Linkbuilding Expert who knows the Internet Tech News and Startups News Scene very well. With this background he/she needs to build relevant Backlinks to our new Tech News site trough Blog Commenting and Forum Posting.
* Comments and Posts must be relevant to Tech News (e.g. TechCrunch). Other Links will be rejected and we will Not Pay For.
* All Blogs and Forums should have at least PR 3+.
* All Links must have Anchor Text.
* Posts must be written in good English and be in line with the Blog or Forum and not sound like Spam. Texts like: Thanks for Sharing, and Nice Blog etc... will Not be Accepted!!!
* All Comments and Postings must be DoFollow.
* All Forums and Blogs must have a different Class IP.
* Manual Posting and Blogging. You may not use any Software.
*** Please only bid if you can provide us some samples of work (blog commenting and forum posting) done by you!
*** We don't need anything else, so don't send us other proposals!
Give us a good Mix of High PR Blog Comments and Forum Posting and tell us the number of Links + PR for max. 100 USD. Doing so we can see if you are a real SEO/Linkbuilding Expert and if you understand the latest Panda update, or not.
38 freelancers estão ofertando em média $101 para esse trabalho
If you are looking for real comment and posting than please check my offer in your Personal message box cause I can't explain you all the details in-front of other providers.
Honorable Sir, I can get 100% high quality dofollow manual permanent 1-way backlinks for your website. Kindly check more detail in PMB. Sincerely - Mahipal
Hi, Swati Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company) has been a trusted SEO services provider for thousands of satisfied clients. Please Check PMB for More Details. Thanks
_______________Hello sir, I can assure you that I can do the required work for you with accuracy. See Inbox for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Rina :-) _______________
Dear Hiring Manager, I am an expert forum poster with experience of following proper guidelines regarding IP and Email. Please, see the PM for further details and samples