I need to have 25 PR3 links and 5 PR4 links for a sports lawyer's website.
Please obey these rules for links:
1. Bids to submit to directories, link farms or unrelated sites will be ignored
2. NO Banned sites, links must be permanent, free, one way/non-reciprocal and static
3. Links should not be from framed pages
4. Links must be in text, no graphics
5. Links must be obtained more or less evenly over a 1 month period to avoid any search engine penalties
6. All links must be FREE and shouldn't appear to be (nor should they actually be) sponsored links
8. The pages on which the links appear must be search engine friendly with no redirects, cloaking, frames, etc. Pages must not be excluded by the [url removed, login to view] files.
9. Link pages must be cached by Google within the last 30 days and not from a site penalized or banned by Google or that seems to have incurred a Google penalty
10. No FFA, comments, guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, links from link exchanges please do NOT participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs
11. No links from sites with unsavory topics (porn, hate or other offensive websites)
12. No more than 30 outbound links on each web page where my links appear
13. One link per domain, all from different c-classes/different IP addresses
14. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted
15. English language web sites ONLY
16. Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink and links should be spread out to point to relevant, category-level pages of the website, not only the home page and should be followed by a short description
17. Linked sites must not be under construction
18. Links should not come from dropped domains and domain should have at least 3 pages with valid pagerank
And of course, these links should be deemed to have our link as long as their website is up online.