We are looking for a link builder to build links to two different sites.
• 3 PR5 links to the home page from webmaster related sites
• 6 PR3 – PR4 links to the home page from webmaster related sites
• 21 Links spread throughout the rest of the site. Specifically to some categories and mostly articles. The links need to be from sites relevant to the topic of the category or article.
• Total of 30 links
• 15 links to the home page from entertainment sites using 3 different keywords that will be provided to you.
• 15 links to various categories on the site from entertainment sites using keywords that will be provided to you.
• Total of 30 links
Ideally this should be done over a period of 30 to 45 days and not have all the links placed at the same time. We would like to receive weekly reports providing the URL of where the links are, the anchor text used, the PR of the page and the date of when the link was placed on the page.
This is the criteria for the incoming links:
• One way (non-reciprocal) text links only, no link exchanges, no link farms.
• English language web sites only.
• Links must be from on-topic or complementary websites
• Page with link on it must have PR2 or better except for the 9 incoming links for Site 1 to the home page.
• Links must be permanent, which remain active and not disappear after a few months
• Links should be search engine friendly and must be manually submitted.
• No comment submission, strictly no FFA's, gambling, pharmacy, illegal, porn, violent, or hate-based sites, guestbook’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links.
• Web directory links are allowed but not more than 10% of the links
• Blog links are OK, but not more than 10%
• No article submissions
• All links must be indexed by robots and may not be blacklisted by Google/Yahoo.
• All links must be from a different domain and IP address (from different class c block) and geographically diverse. One link per IP/domain.
• Only ethical work will be accepted.
• Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.).
• Links must contain our target anchor text, or keyword variations thereof.
• All links must be indexable by Googlebot and may not have any page restrictions like rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, framed or cloaked pages, flash pages etc.
• The linking page must have less than 25 outbound links.
• Link page must have a recent Google cache; no less then 30 days old.
• No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
• No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
• All links shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads or any other slotlinks that will show the search engines that it is a paid link. (ie All links should be free and not paid links.)
• All Links have to be on sites, which are NOT penalized or banned by Google.
• No use of automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others).
• Links from websites that already contain a link to our site will not be counted.
• Links from .gov or .edu sites will be given payment bonuses.
• We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
• Once again, it is imperative that the links are not placed all at the same time and must be spread out over the 30 – 45 days.
Once the work is completed, verified and approved we will pay by Paypal or GAF
If this works out well with the individual or company we will continue working with them monthly. This link building project will be ongoing indefinitely so being able to build a relationship with the marketer is important to us. Please apply only if you’re interested in working with us for the long term.