A link is defined as a piece of predefined text on someone else's site that links to our website not a redirect or pages with nofollow tags.
1. 200 separate links from separate web addresses/class C IPs, not 200 from the same site.
2. The pages the link is placed on must have Pagerank of 1 or more and must be cached by Google.
3. You must not promise them a link back from our site or from your own sites to get the link. They must place it because our site is good quality and informative.
4. You must use the linking text and URL we give you, if the site uses their own text or links to a different page we cannot count the link.
5. The links obtained must be from the following tlds only: .org, .[url removed, login to view], .gov, .[url removed, login to view], .edu, .[url removed, login to view] with a minimum of 80 links to be from .[url removed, login to view] websites (40 in each deliverable batch).
8 freelancers are bidding on average $838 for this job
we have understood all your project guidelines and are very sure to get you best result for this campaign. Please check PM for the most affordable package and best deal.