I need 20 PR4+ one way links for a Travel Site. Links must be DO FOLLOW only and be from related topical sites. Please quote for all 20 links. Please note - the link that the page appears on must have a PR4+ -- NOT the home page of the domain where the link is found.
Article submission is good. Check Article submissions - 20 Travel Articles for a Article submission bit. Please bit here for links from other travel related websites only.
* Links must be text links - Anchor Text and URLs will be provided
* Links Must be from different Class-C IP Addresses.
* All Links must be PERMANENT
* No link farms, forums, directories, blog comment submission, FFA's, pharmacy, illegal, porn, violent, or hate-based sites, guestbook’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites
* NO Banned sites
* NO framed pages
* NO use of automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
* No commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
* The pages on which the links appear must be search engine friendly with no redirects, cloaking, frames, etc. Pages must not be excluded by the [url removed, login to view] files.
* No more than 40 outbound links on each web page where our links appear
* Links must be obtained casually over a 1 month period
* All links must be FREE and should not appear to be (nor should they actually be) sponsored links
* Link pages must be cached by Google within the last 30 days and not from a site penalized or banned by Google or that seems to have incurred a Google penalty.
* Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted
* English language web sites ONLY
* Linked sites must not be under construction
* Links should not come from dropped domains and domain should have at least 3 pages with valid page rank
You must send a list of pages for approval before you submit.
Full details of each site submission are required for payment. You must provide a spreadsheet detailing the URL, PR, C Class IP for each link.
Links must be in place for a minimum of one years, with the obligation on your part to replace any lost links within this period.