1. We need someone who is an SEO Guru!
2. WE also expect MAJOR input from you... we respect and NEED your opinion throughout the project.
3. You will be expected to look over all of our competitors websites (+-10) to see what they are doing to reach top positions and popularity on the internet.
4. If you are interested and truly possess all the qualities we desire, feel free to private message me and I will send you the link to our site to get a feel of what we do.
5. We also want an easy way for us to remove and add photos and text to the site so we do not have to hassle you for daily small changes.
6.“ Experienced link builders only” - please do not bid if you have limited or no link building experience.
I would like to see a sample of 4 URL’s where you intend to place our link. If samples are not provided you won’t be awarded the project.
When you have been awarded the project I want to review the URL’s where my link will be place prior to placement – I will then select which URL’s my link will be placed.
• Must be manually submitted.
• No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
• Links should be from relevant websites (real estate related)
• No blacklisted or spam sites.
• Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
• No “NoFollow”
• No offensive sites (porn, drug, gambling…)
• Keywords need to be in the Anchor Text of the links
• Do not overuse any one keyword
• Links must be permanent
• Cached within last 30 days
• No link networks
• No link farms or bad neighborhoods
• No more than 30 outbound links (very important)
• No blogs, ping sites, guest books, classified ads, forums, blog comments…
• The sites must be at least 2 years old
• Only ethical work will be accepted.
* Links must be from English websites only.
• White Hat SEO Links ONLY!!!
Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
I reserve the right to ask you to replace certain links that do not qualify.
Links will be related to Real Estate.
Payment after all pages have been checked.
My link MUST be on a PR3+ PAGE this means the actual page the links are on must be PR3+, not just the homepage of the site.
NOTE: Per #5 above: We DO NOT need a way for us to add or remove photos and text. This was put up by my assistant, in error.