DO NOT OFFER DIRECTORY SUBMISSIONS AND DO NOT QUOTE A PRICE PER LINK. YOU ARE BIDDING FOR THE WHOLE PROJECT.
Read these requirements carefully:
Required: 50 PR3+ links from RELEVANT pages.
1. Total of 50 one way links as follows: a) all PR3 or above b) at least 10 PR4 or above c) at least 5 PR5 or above
2. Links Directories will be ignored.
3. Links must be permanent, free, one way/non-reciprocal and static.
4. Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink and links should be spread out to point to relevant pages of the website, not just the home page and should be followed by a short description.
5. The actual link page and the home page must both be the same minimum PR rank as specified above
6. All links must be FREE and shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines. URL must not contain 'links'
8. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, etc. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow attribute.
9. Link pages must be cached by Google within the last 30 days.
10. No FFA, guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, Links from link exchanges, commercial web rings or link exchange programs and no more than 20 outbound links on each web page (where link is placed).
11. One link per domain, all from different class C IP ranges
12. Links must be from sites in English.
13. Link deployment must be staggered to avoid penalties
14. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
15. All links should be listed in a spreadsheet for verification.
16 Payment will be made by Escrow and will be released once the URL, PR and IP address of all 50 links have been verified. I will require any links that do not meet ALL of the listed conditions to be replaced. No payment will be made until ALL conditions have been met.
I am looking for bids between $50 - $150 for this project.