** Please do not send canned bids - I will delete them **
I am looking for serious SEO/SEM subcontractors with good rating, experience and pricing.
1) Dont bid unless you have good expertise and know what you are doing.
2) PLEASE provide prices. I need to know the prices and timeline for your services. Look at the attached list and provide me with prices for items in the list + any other SEM/SEO that you provide.
3) My clients are in the U.S. and YOUR PRICES need to be competitive so I can resell them. Remember I am looking for subcontractors. In my last SEO/SEM bid - I received quotes and bids that were HIGHER than what I charge my clients. So if you do not provide competitive prices - you will be deleted.
I am lookin for the following services:
- Directory Submission
- Article Submissions
- Blog Submissions
- Deep Link Submissions
- Social Bookmark Submissions
- Video Submissions
- MySpace and Facebook Promotions
Every package needs to come with a receipt of submissions. Also we need to know ahead of time the PR (PageRank) of the sites if you have them.
The attached document is just an outline of the services that I provide, but feel free to submit your own list. Include all items in the above list and different quantities as well as PR of submissions.
Hint: if your prices are higher than mine - you will be deleted. Again you are a subcontractor , so please submit competitive prices.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).