[url removed, login to view] is a small e-commerce store with under 30 products which sells high quality buddha statues made in Nepal. The store was launched 2 months ago, and most of its traffic is coming from PPC advertisements. We would like to increase the organic search engine traffic to our website by using SEO. The website has basic SEO in it such as rewritten URL, keywords in header tags, etcs.
1. To be ranked on the first or second page on SERPs for my top three (3) keywords.
2. To increase organic search engine traffic.
1. Analyse my website and tell me what, in your opinion, is the best and cost-effective method for optimising my website, according to my budget.
2. Please provide time and cost estimates for each workstep / task that is involved.
3. Only 'white hat' techniques should be used.
4. A final report should be produced at the end of the project showing the results before and after optimisation.
Who I'm looking for:
1. SEO professionals / organisations
2. At least 2 years of experience.
3. Knowledge of Zen Cart, or the business is a plus.
1. 30% of at the beginning of the project.
2. Another 30% half way through the project
3. Finally, 40% at the project closure.
Please include a pre-optimisation report as per Requirement 1 otherwise your submission will NOT be considered at all.
Please PM me for the keyword list.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $246 for this job
Hello sir,we can assure you that we can do the required work for you with [url removed, login to view] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)
I can get you right up there for keywords like yours. We do it all the time for many many clients. I will be more than happy to provide further information if you need it.