**** NOTE: We’re looking for someone who is tech savvy and can create blog accounts and post content. You do not need to be an SEO expert. We will teach you what you need to know. ****
We’re looking for a smart, driven, and detail oriented person to help us build out a Private Blog Network for SEO purposes.
Our main goal is to rank our website higher by building out a Private Blog Network with high quality content. This Private Blog Network will be built on hosted Web 2.0 platforms (like [login to view URL]) so you will not need to deploy and install the blog site software. Instead you'll be creating accounts and using the platform hosted blog instances.
We’re NOT looking for quotes from people who are the types who spam my email box daily with emails like “Guaranteed 1st Page Results” or other bogus claims… or people who are going to use any black or gray hat strategies on our websites, including spammy backlink building.
I am not looking for an “SEO” firm or a VA who is going to bring their own strategies to the company. I am looking for someone who is tech savvy and knows how to create accounts, post content, and understand the importance of backlinks and anchor text.
What we ARE looking for is someone who is…
- Smart, driven, and detail oriented
- Able to take our instructions and execute them in a timely manner
- Tech savvy and can learn new blogging and social media platforms quickly
The types of things you’ll do…
- Create new email accounts on a variety of email hosting services
- Use email accounts to create blog instances on sites like Wordpress, Weebly, and Joomla
- Modify the blog to look personalized. Select a non-default theme and populate the blog with relevant photos
- Schedule prewritten (provided) blog entries to be posted at natural time intervals
- Find relevant photos and videos to post with blog entries
- Insert relevant links to external websites
- Create relevant links to posted blog entries using services such as Diigo, Favoor, Folkd, Freelink, Reddit
If you’re interested, do the following…
1. Create a [login to view URL] instance. Create a free tier [login to view URL] blog instance. If you have the title “webuyhouses” followed by a random number (e.g. webuyhouses634).
2. Film a very short video talking about why you feel you’ll be perfect for this role and the skills you currently have that are a fit, plus the ones you are looking forward to improving by working on this project (I like [login to view URL] or just use the YouTube video record function).
3. Post the video to the blog as a blog entry
4. Submit Application. Send me a link to the blog you created. Also send me links to any blogs you’ve created or maintained. If you’ve worked on building a Private Blog Network in the past, send a description of what you did and your role in the process.
We will be issuing fixed-price work on a continuously basis. The amount paid for this fixed priced work will be based on the amount of time estimated to complete the task (e.g. create and populate Tier 1 blog or create and populate 3 Tier 2 blogs).
We’re looking to get started on this project asap so we look forward to connecting with you!