Your primary role will be to implement effective link building programs on behalf of our clients. You will have to research for potential link partners and manage the relation with them. High levels of literacy and a perfectionist approach to copy are essential.
The successful candidate will be very internet savvy and highly experienced browsing and using search engines. You will be able to co-ordinate large-scale promotional activity in order to compete in highly commercial sectors; whilst maintaining the reputation and integrity of the client's website at all times. Also, you will be organized, analytical and able to meet tight deadlines. You will assist with research projects, keyword strategies and other SEM related tasks. The right candidate will be happy to take a pro-active part in improving the team's expertise, systems and procedures.
- Sourcing effective link partners for client sites
- Ongoing management of link campaigns
- Article Submission
- Regular client reporting on activity carried out
- High attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Copywriting skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
Preferences – the following skills would be preferable.
- Experience using WEB CEO
- 2+ years experience in the above role.
NOTE: All applicant must:
1. be avaliable on Gtlak
2. online between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
All approved applicants will be given a full interview to test english skills and review past work.