Our Website is [url removed, login to view]
Link pages must at least be cached in google and within last month.
Here are some other things to follow:
1. No porn/adult, gambling medical, drug, pharmacy sites.
2. Links should have Real estate / travel theme.
3. English language web sites only.
4. Web sites must be developed (Not under construction).
5. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads,popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
6. Page with link on it must have PR3 or better.
7. Must be on a search engine friendly page. (static page) ie no redirects, cloaking, etc.
8. link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, msn and yahoo.
9. Must be a text link. no graphics.
10. Links must be permanent. No FFA's,Blogs,Classifieds, dynamic inks, etc.
11. links must be on a website that is topically relevant
12. If the link is on a links page there should not be more than 40 other total links on the same page. Inbound and/or outbound.
13. page must not be dis-allowed by [url removed, login to view]
14. You must submit a list of all links incuding URL were I can find the link (in excel format) and PR of the linking page
15. only 1 link on each domain.
16. NO rel=nofollow links in the code.
17. no more then 50% of link from directorys.
18. links from the same C class IP address
19. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
Payment: We will pay for this project via paypal or escrow account once project completed and verified. Will check all links before payment made. Please send me a spreadsheet with link page and PR of link page
Hello sir, i build one way links with manual webdirectory [url removed, login to view] bid is for submiting to 300 webdirectorys get's like 200 one way links with the desired anchor text. We can discuss details on [url removed, login to view]
5 freelancers are bidding on average $86 for this job
Hello sir,I can assure you that I can do the required work for you with [url removed, login to view] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)