Job Title: Part-time SEO specialist ( German native speaker ) in Germany
Languages: German, English
(IMPORTANT!!!! If you are not speaking Native German please don't apply for this project.)
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Job Type: Part-time
Are you passionate about a career in SEO marketing?
We are looking for a part-time SEO specialist who is native speaker of German to manage on-site and off-site search engine optimization in the Germany.
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as keyword planning, content strategy, and link building in order to improve organic search rankings and boost Google traffic for the Netherlands market.
The key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Managing the day-to-day building & amending pages, troubleshooting and resolving issues & bugs.
- Execute and improve our current SEO strategy, including keyword research, on-page optimization, link building and more.
- Ensuring web content is appropriately tagged and has correct metadata for SEO
- Use analytics and business intelligence software to monitor the performance of the website and social channels and make recommendations for improvement.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest website and SEO trends and tools for improvement of current and future initiatives
We hope to hear from you!
Search Engine Optimization Specialists: 1 year (Preferred)
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Assistant may also be considered for this role.