I'm seeking a full scale SEO of a Pet Related Website.
Includes internal links, text, image naming etc. I'm open to proposals for my budget. I will provide website and technology platform via PM and suggested keywords for optimization.
Minimum Link Building Requirements
1) The requirement is simple: acquire 30 relevant, search engine friendly, permanent, one-way PR3 (10 links) and PR4 (10 links) PR5(10 links) links to our site. No porn, pharmacy sites, etc. Suggested sites could be pet insurance sites, pet gifts, online memorial sites, grief sites, pet ecommerce sites, pet related content sites, etc.
We want to know your connection and association to the sites you acquire links from. We want to know how you acquired each link.
2) No reciporocal links
3) No directory links
4) No blog links that don't pass PR or will moved to an archive page, we are looking for Links that will improve their value over time, not decrease, as blog links do.
5) You will suggest anchor text, target URL, and descriptions.
6) Links from PR3+ Relevant Pet websites
7) Links from CONTENT pages, not LINKS pages
8) Links to come from individual class C ip addresses
9) Title of page where the link comes from should have pet keywords within i.e. "Pet memorials, dog health, etc".
10) Links must be permanent.
11) Page where link comes from should be indexed in google and recently cached.
12) Only static links.
13) Page where link comes from will be checked to ensure it is not excluded from crawling.
14) No Paid links.
15) The page should have no more then 30 outbound links
16) Links should originate from different Class C IP addresses (exceptions possible if approved).
Open to suggestions for budget.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $240 for this job
Hello sir,I can assure you that I can do the required work for you with [url removed, login to view] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)
We have industry-proven experience for search engine optimization, search engine submission, link building, web promotion, web design and development. Kindly go through the PMB for further details.