We just started our company, our new web site is up, and we are looking to bring traffic to it. How do we get on the top listings of Google, Bing and Yahoo? That's where you come in.
We are looking for someone to help drive traffic to our site. This is a location-based business that needs to attract unique visitors within a 30-mile radius of a given city/zip code in the United States only. We would like to know what techniques you will use, what the end results will be, the timeline for expected results, and any examples of previous, similar work. This should be a very easy project for those of you here who have done this before.
A few additional notes:
- You should use "organic" methods only.
- Manual submissions are strongly encouraged.
- Please avoid any "black hat" or "grey hat" techniques.
- Please avoid any paid link options.
- Traffic should ONLY be locally-based; nothing outside of given radius. No international or outside of the radius, please.
- No links from adult or questionable sites please.
- All work must be verifiable.
Before bidding, please note there is a max bid of $100 for this project. Please feel free to send any questions, and thanks for your interest!