Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing consultation and advice to website development team on issues such as information architecture, user experience, site functionality, technical design, accessibility guidelines, usability testing, web analytics and website trends for SEO purposes
- Identifying opportunities to improve websites including overall quality of site design, organization, structure and functionality for SEO purposes
- Monitoring and analyzing web traffic; generating reports to section staff and internal partners with statistical and quality web-related data
- Working with content manager to find ways to increase organic website traffic through SEO, SEM, SMM, etc.
- Recommending and implementing SEO changes that impact the rankings
- Researching/working on Google Algorithm Updates
- High-quality backlinks building and posting classified/other forms of ads on various platforms
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 4 years of proven SEO experience
- Must have a can-do attitude to get multiple keyword combinations ranked on top of search results across major cities in Canada/USA
- In-depth knowledge of how Search engines work and ranking factors
- Must have knowledge about latest trends and tools in SEO
- Previous experience in executing multi-city marketing campaigns a definite asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with website optimization tools is must
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills is a plus
Long-term work for right candidate. Pay will be 300 USD for part-time work (3 to 5 hours per day) to start with with periodic increment based on performance. Payment via Freelancer website only!