Here are the requirements for the PowerShell script. Basically, we want users to be able to go search the 'SP Site Info' SharePoint list to check site owner info, site storage info, etc.
• Script should retrieve all of the site collections from the web app and (In the needed case, there is only 1 web app. Can you make this work for multiple web apps though?)
• Script should update the ‘SP Site Info’ SharePoint list. *Columns are shown below.
• I’ll be creating a scheduled task so that this script will run daily and populate the list
• I would like to have the Site Owner and Secondary Site Owner fields setup as Person or Group fields if possible.
• The script will need to remove the current list data and upload the new data each time the script runs.
Internal Field Name Field Display Name
title Site Title
siteurl Site URL
sitedescription Site Description
webappurl Web App URL
siteowner Site Owner
secondarysiteowner Secondary Site Owner
quotaused Quota Used
quotamax Quota Max
managedpath Managed Path
*This is for SharePoint 2013 On-Prem.
22 freelancers estão ofertando em média $197 para esse trabalho
hey I m siddhesh I m working as a SharePoint developer and having 5+ experience. The requirement is achievable. Let me know for the further details.