E X E R C I S E
NOTE: Write Shell Script for the following before writing any script make your current directory your home directory (use cd command without argument to do this):
1. Determine your login shell and change it to BASH and determine your current path and set it for your home directory. (and if it is already BASH)
2. Use the who command and redirect the result to a file called myfile1 and display the contain of myfile1.
3. Verify that you are in your home directory, make the directory named mydir under your home directory, enter into mydir and verify that you are into the myfile directory.
4. Make a file named testfile under mydir, verify that the file testfile exists and list the contents of the file testfile to the screen.
5. Make a copy of the file testfile with the name secondfile, verify that the files testfile and secondfile both exist, list the contents of both testfile and secondfile to the monitor screen.
6. Delete the file testfile, verify that testfile has been deleted, clear the window.
7. Enter into mydir rename secondfile to thefile, copy thefile to your home directory, remove thefile from the current directory, verify that thefile has been removed.
11 freelancers estão ofertando em média $19 para este trabalho
Hi. I worked hosting company 4 years. Have experience in the administration of servers Linux, FreeBSD, Cisco etc. I am create scripts on sh, bash partially on perl