We are looking for an application that can connect a 3rd party Shopify store to my Shopify store. So when our customers have an order which they received from their shopify store, it gets routed to our shopify store where we can process the order. An app similar to the ownprint integration app ([login to view URL]). A mockup generator is not needed. The app should be able to:
- let the 3rd party register in the app --> the registation needs to be verified before access is granted
- connect the 2 stores
- give an overview of the existing products
- push selected products (product, variations + description + photo + price) to own store
- there should be 2 prices per products: product price + recommended seller price.
- the recommended price should be adjustable and this input needs to be pushed to the 3rd party store
- check for orders places in their store
- if order is placed, import the customer details with order to app
- there should be a settings, stores (to be connected) page and a resources page
On my side I need to be able to view all orders and furfill all orders. When order on my side is fullfilled and if tracking is added this needs to be pushed to the 3rd party
In the future I also want it to integrate with Magento Ecommerce, woocommerce and BigCommerce app stores.