BrushUp is an exciting new Shopify retouching service that needs a new and very custom image upload form. While not all of the seven below functions are 100% necessary, these are what we would ideally want. There are much more specifics and details on all of this, but I wanted to give an overview of what was desired. If you feel capable or would like to discuss more, please reach out. We are on a tight deadline.
1. It will require the manual upload button for photos with customization that limits file types, image size, etc. A single button needs to be capable of uploading multiple files.
2. It will need to have an option to log into the customer facebook and display their profile pictures and tagged photos to choose from.
3. It will need to be able to preview each images upload.
4. It will need to be able to add to the Shopify price on the amount of photos uploaded.
5. Calculate the DPI of each image uploaded. If it is under a certain number, display a warning message.
6. Have the ability to open your camera on your device and take a picture to upload.
7. All later photos uploaded will be added to a singular order. So that you wouldn't have an order of 4 photos and then an order of 5 photos, instead it would be a single order of 9 photos. In other words, the customer could never have more than 1 order in their cart.
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1195 para este trabalho
I have vast experience with shopify store design & development. You can check my portfolio projects: modtempo.com, canadadashcam.com, exira.dk Lets discuss your business!
Hi there- My name is imran.I am highly Expert in this field. I'll provide you satisfaction. So your time and money will be safe when you will award me project. take a look at my Freelancer Portfolio