An Australian Company has an existing website which needs a shopping cart or ecommerce solution which fully integrates with Netsuite.
One companies/freelancers with Netsuite experience should apply.
We are a distributor of IT products, we represent a variety of vendors and have a large range of complex products.
1. Integration of shopping cart for vendor products is linked directly to NETSUITE for pricing and products. We envisage we will use pictures where possible of the product.
2. The customer will enter their order from the product list which will relate to Netsuite to gain stock availability and pricing.
3. After all products are listed the checkout page will offer product suggestions which if selected will be listed on the checkout page after they have been clicked.
4. All product which is on backorder (nil stock) will be listed as $[url removed, login to view] but will send back to Netsuite the requirement for the purchasing officer.
5. Once the order has been placed an email will be generated and sent to the reseller at their listed email address confirming that the order has been received and sent to dispatch.
CREDIT AND CREDIT CARDS
At the end of the shopping cart order the website will offer credit card facility or credit facility if in place ( Netsuite interactive requirement)
The shopping cart will be accessed via an icon/button on main navigation bar of the website