I began writing an Autohotkey script to manage a Product Inventory which is stored in a Microsoft Access Database. I have already created the GUI for the script, gathered most of the function libraries needed, but need your help for the backend.
Basically, I am selling my products on three different online Channels (Marketworks, Volusion, and Magento). The MS Access database will be where I keep my central inventory. I must be able to add/edit records to this database. Also, I will need to have the ability to export certain fields of the database to CSV format, so that I can upload it to my three online stores. Below, is a quick overview of the software. I will give the winning bidder a more detailed description of what I want.
- View All Products in Database (there will be a few filters for this)
- Search Products
- Update quantity on products quickly
- Add Products to database and automatically upload photos to servers (I already have FTP functions written so this part will be easy)
- Add Multiple Similar Products at once >> For example, I have 4 products that use the same product title, description, price, etc, but they each have a different photo. Instead of adding each one manually, one by one, I can add the product once, and provide photos for all four. The script will automatically make a new product id for each photo.
- Export Items >> exports DB to CSV format so that I may manually upload it to my storefronts
- Reconcile quantities of items using CSV files of sold items
These are the basic functions. I will provide more detailed instructions to the winning bidder. All code must be commented in detail. I will provide you with the GUI, libraries of useful functions (i.e. FTP functions, resize image functions, etc), CSV export formats, etc.
I am looking to create a long term relationship with the right Autohotkey coder. I will give you plenty more work if this goes well. Thanks and good luck!