Development of another small project. Very simple responsive wordpress website. Needs to be CMS friendly.
Functions Spec included!
Our general requirements remain the same:
- MUST be a PSD to WordPress conversion from SCRATCH. Fully custom - No templates.
- PSD supplied will be a desktop version in real pixels. It's up to you to refactor this PSD into a CONTENT-BREAKPOINT responsive design.
- It's also up to you to decide hover-states, effects, transitions and animations (Hint: We love them, the more the merrier, as long as they're used tastefully).
- Compatibility wise, it MUST support - PC, MAC, iOS, Android, on Chrome, Canary, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer (9 and up). All devices and browsers will be tested for bugs to see how thorough you are.
- It must be uploaded on a temporary website of your own, and to finish the project, you must be able to transfer the website onto a different host, whilst checking for bugs, compatibility etc.
Please note: All work on this project and future projects will require the agreement of an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).