We are looking for a Virtual Sales Assistant to support our team while working remotely.
As a Sales Assistant, you will have to make phone calls, answering emails, saving potential customer’s info, report to your supervisor, and scheduling meetings when needed.
For this role is required a computer, headset and a good internet connection.
Ultimately, you should be able to work 20+ hours a week, according to eastern working hours.
• Making phone calls toward the Chinese community in Pennsylvania
• Respond to emails
• Manage a Contact List
• Saving the information of Potential Customers
• Report to your supervisor
• Provide good customer service
• Helping your team with the translation
• Excellent written and spoken Chinese & English language skills
• Excellent phone, email and messaging communication skills
• Good knowledge of Google Programs, Microsoft Office Package, Screen Sharing, etc
• Previous experience in Sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• University Diploma is an advantage
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $6/hora nesse trabalho
I have been holding many projects, participated in the whole project process including making schedule excel/words form, communication and negotiation with partners etc., Beverly
I have a good knowlage for telecommunications and recruitment I m working with recruiting before 4 year and currently m working with amazone customer services and setesfaction. for review and feedback