Role Summary: OmBase is looking for an experienced Social Media Marketer who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. This role will specifically support two major campaigns we are currently developing, and will run for a July 1 thru October 31 term. The selected Social Media Marketer will be responsible for consulting on our planned campaigns and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between users and the company. We will provide most content but would benefit from an experienced perspective related to the type of content that is most effective in growing and engaging our online community. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaign strategy and targeted content.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with our core campaign team to implement 2 major planned social media campaigns
• Provide experienced insight related to developing effective content, according to campaign goals, and rapidly growing social media following with users in defined target demographics
• Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
• Complete posts according to campaign plan (ranging from 1-3 posts per day on each platform), using pre-existing knowledge of algorithms to ensure posts are scheduled intelligently to maximize exposure and engagement
• Develop bi-weekly reports on social media engagement to assist with evaluating campaign effectiveness in real time, and provide insight on adjusting future content strategy
• Track and monitor contest entrants and related data, as per guidelines provided
Qualifications & Skills:
• 3+ years’ experience in social media management
• Up to date knowledge of popular social media platforms algorithms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
• Demonstrated ability to assist with rapidly growing social media communities with users from target demographics
• Exceptional written communication skills, and the ability to adapt writing style based upon desired brand communication style
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Ability to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
• Strong problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Facebook and Instagram’s advertising platform
• A genuine interest in meditation (or – even better, an established practice)
Compensation is negotiable based upon estimated hours to achieve deliverables and experience.
About OmBase: We are a brand new Canadian company, embarking on a mission to share the benefits of meditation with the masses, and spread the message that meditation is for everyone! We design and produce unique, innovative, superior quality meditation benches and accessories, and through these products, we aim to make meditation more physically accessible, convenient and comfortable for all. Our first product (which will hit the market early this fall) has been designed to function as not only a portable and highly adjustable meditation bench, but also a dynamic Yoga prop.
31 freelancers estão ofertando em média $30/hora para esse trabalho
Hello! I would love to help you out with your project! My team and I have successfully optimised hundreds of SM campaigns and would love to contribute to yours! Let's speak! :)
I Have Read Your Project Carefully And I Can Do It,If You Will Give Me A Chance Then I'll Prove My Skill By My Hard Work, I Am Able To Do Your Work Properly And Will Complete Your Task Timely Sir :)