[login to view URL] - How To and eLearning website seeking Digital Content Manager with following responsibilities below - seeking someone who is digitally savvy (Youtube, Facebook, understands digital learning and video trends, understands marketing opportunities, somewhat hip, tastemaker, cultured and knowledgeable)
Fixed amount weekly or bi weekly pay - Increasing pay depending on performance - weekly production targets
Bonuses and training opportunities
- Identification of relevant categorization, persuasive and professional writing descriptions for videos, profile descriptions, video time clipping, user generation, email generation, documentation
- Manage website admin organization and adding of profiles
- Source relevant videos and onboard new profiles
- Source relevant new content and onboard to company platform
- Document new profiles, content and sources (links, usernames, passwords, etc) on Google Suite
- Manage social media account - weekly upload of pictures, caption, etc.
- Work with Marketing to develop ideas for marketing - or execute on already developed marketing material ideas and media content
- Manage monthly update for suggested home page videos
- Possibly update YouTube videos - curate YouTube videos to post on company YouTube site with 18k subscribers and nearly 20M views
- Maintain confidentiality of company processes
Tell me about yourself, your hobbies, what makes you knowledgeable about online learning content, social media, provide links to social media, youtube page, twitter, etc
Thank you, look forward to working with you and growing as better professionals together.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $76 para esse trabalho
We can certainly work together on this.I have a PhD. in English Litrature from United States. My educational backgrounds also have helped me to excel in this section.