We’re looking to hire a virtual executive assistant to assist our Lead Pastor. This position will require competency in social media, text editing, schedule management, communications, and research projects.
Regular/Weekly Duties Will Include:
1. Weekly follow up for church visitors
2. Daily conversations with the Pastor (Monday-Thursday)
3. Screening calls & emails
4. Weekly email updates through an email marketing tool
5. Scheduling meetings
6. Managing social media posts and responses
7. Overseeing the Pastor’s calendar and communicating with him & his wife
8. Follow up with Volunteer leaders and Volunteers
As Needed Responsibilities Could Include:
1. Researching topics for reports
2. Pulling together financial data into reports (monthly and quarterly)
3. Collecting monthly staff reports and building combined, concise reports.
4. Call people & write notes on behalf of the Pastor
5. Plan special events
We expect this position to require about 10 hours per week, regularly. Needs occasionally could increase that need.
This position is expected to be paid a monthly, fixed amount.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $165 for this job
I have been an ordained minister for three years and in full time ministry for five years. I would love to talk to you about this job, I love helping other ministries out.
I do have more than 7 years of work experience,worked with oracle financial services in customer service. Do hold a MBA degree. If given an opportunity will not let you down . Looking forward to work with you
hi there pastor. i do pray hard to get this task because not only will it be work for me, but it will also be very instrumental in my spiritual growth. i will be honored to work for you minister. thank you