• Company is high-end recruitment agency for childcare and domestic staff. Company name is Harmony International Training and Placement Limited, registered in Ireland, trading as Harmony Nannies, Harmony Au Pairs, Harmony Maternity and Harmony Household.
• Design element is already complete.
• Now want coding to be done, then launching.
• Coding of 4 (identical in terms of layout) 20-25 pg websites - harmonynannies; harmonyaupairs; harmonymaternity; harmonyhousehold for .com, .[url removed, login to view], and .ie (already registered/hosting). I will look to add on foreign language versions in the future.
• Programming of registration/database: Back-end administration - database/automation of registration details into database (with email alerts to me when people register). Searchable. Secure login.
• I am open to methods of achieving this. However I understand that one option to keep costs down would be to just design/use database software once, providing these sites are all hosted in the same place, then delivering entries to the same database.
• Therefore 1 central domain - [url removed, login to view] and 4 sub-domains work off this; Redirecting of these to 1 main site as sub-domains (e.g. [url removed, login to view]), making it possible for there to be a 1-size-fits-all registration-database for candidates and clients. I understand this also has implications for good SEO?
• Ability for candidates and clients to login with password
• Candidates would come to site and fill out application form. I can then approve or reject it. They would have an account to be able to go in and edit their information and I would have my own administrative back end to be able to change anything I want.
• Ability for candidates to update profiles online and upload CVs, Photos, scanned Police Checks
• Ability for me (or future colleagues) to login to the back end and see a list of the candidates and clients who have applied/registered.
• Email/mailbox set-up - e.g.
• Content management system to be used so that I can make changes myself. RATIONALE: I am going to need to be able to tweak the site and refresh etc, adding new languages and maybe adding testimonials or links, a blog, etc etc, so I will need a content management system I can use.
• Easily updatable element with Vacancies page where posts will go - need to log in to see it
• Simple flash animation of some wording appearing and then remaining static on each index page (same position on each of the websites)
• Video clip – short video clip clickable on each index page (same position on each of the websites)
• No need to take payment online
• Organic SEO Google top ranking to be achieved via various methods including emphasis on promotion of business via social networking sites – Create and regularly update Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc. accounts; blogging; relevant articles feeds etc.
• SEO set-up (and potential monthly contract); SEO aimed at targeting candidates and clients. RATIONALE: A key to the success of my company will be getting a good supply of candidates on a regular basis. As I am going to be high-end I will need really great nannies with good references, qualifications, etc, and my research tells me these are reasonably hard to come by. Therefore, before I market to the families I need to get a decent database up of nannies, 'mother's helps' (less experienced nannies), and au pairs. This means I will need a two-stage plan starting with outreach for candidates.
Will consider giving monthly contract to someone who is a wiz at this and can get me the results I want for a great price.
Price will depend on whether you just handle the coding or also the SEO.
BEAR IN MIND THAT I AM NOT A TECHNICAL PERSON SO SOME ABILITY TO DEAL WITH NON-TECHIE PERSON IS NEEDED!
15 freelancers are bidding on average $2420 for this job
Hi, I can start creating your 4 professional websites & SEO for them straight away, if I'm chosen for this project. You will not find a better deal. Pls check portfolio in PM and let me know. Thanks.
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.
Hi, I am SEO/Web consultant with more than 4 years of experience in designing, devleoping & promoting websites of various sorts and sizes. I'd like to work on this project. Please see PM for details. Regards, DK