I need a custom rom for the Samsung Galaxy Beam Gt-i8530. Requirements are:
1. prerooted, stable and battery optimized. The JB and GB versions of this phone were totally laggy and unstable. This should not happen with this rom. Possibility for unroot.
2. Cyanogenmod integration based on Kitkat. The most stable (and if possible latest) CM version
3. Integrated CWM recovery
4. OTG support (usb host mode) to connect usb devices such a pendrive, usb mouse, usb keyboard, usb gamepad, usb hub (and other usb devices) to the phone. It would be important that this function does not need an external power source. With highest output possible (ideally over 100mAh)
5. Kernel Overclock support to the highest and most stable frequency possible
6. Swap support. I want to be able to use apps such as [url removed, login to view] for virtual ram taken from the micro sd card. I want to be able to use the full 4 GB of memory swap. So instead of 768 Ram I can have 4,768 GB of ram (stock and virtual ram)
7. 1080p movies have to be playable again. This was initially possible on gingerbread on the built in video player, the vlc player, bsplayer and others... but not anymore on jelly bean. Only 720p is possible on JB now. I think the problem lies in the encoding
8. The screen has to turn off again while using the built in projector. In the time set in the projector settings. As previously on GB.
No time wasters please. If ur able to do this job in a timely and professional manner I will give you more projects.