We are an intimate custom furniture and interior design atelier, designing furniture and interiors that are considered and engaging. We are currently looking to extend our dynamic design team to include a junior drawer (cad technician), concentrating on our bespoke furniture drawings for sales as well as interior design based projects.
As our CAD technician, you will be expected to work competently with Vector works programming.
As part of the job, you will present design plans to the project team and make changes
based on feedback before being signed off for production.
You will also be a part of a creative team, designing pieces for our new collections.
You will be working in a small team managed by our senior designer.
Expectation of skills
- Confident skills in Vector works
- A knowledge of engineering design principles
- Basic excel, word and IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
- Good problem-solving skills
- Creative ability
- Resilience to deal with critical feedback
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Basic but not essential skills in CAD and Photoshop
For consideration we do stress qualifications of a higher education post A-levels. All
forms of certification, tertiary degrees and courses are taken into account. One of the
most important requirements of this role is that you are able to comprehensively
communicate with a high level of English.
Please send on your cover letter and CV for consideration,
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média £11/hora para esse trabalho
I am mechanical engineer. I am developing new products in door and window industry. I have very good skills in 3d modeling with PRO engineer software. 12 years experience in developing department.