We need someone well experienced in recording IP Camera streaming on RSTP protocols to develop a open source software.
This will be a customization of NVR Software with all its functionalities
This is what we need for our project.
1) Source Code
2) Detailed Comments on the code
3) Detailed Technical documentation of the software (classes, etc)
4) Be able to compile and install the software on the servers
5) Have all the functionalities demonstrated on the video NVR Web - we can share upon request
6) Support any camera and record on RTSP protocol
7) No need for licenses
8) Support recording up to 120 cameras in one server (Windows Server 2008 R2, Dual Core + 7 GB RAM, 640x480 - 5FPS - Bitrate 200)
9) Be developed in Visual Studio 2010
10) Software must be accessible in all browsers without installing any program. Both the administrative port as the display of the cameras, everything has to be managed accessed by the browser.
11) to separate the management of the recording part. We need a part of management to manage the cameras and users on a server and need the other parts of recording to record up to 120 cameras per server, putting unlimited recording servers supported by a single management server.
12) Recording and streaming has to be carried out through H264 compression.
13) Software needs to comprise power users/admin and able to create unlimited users, where each administrator user can create sub-users with limited access.
14) Software must have the option to search and detect motion in fast motion events.
Besides that the software needs to generate a snapshot of the first second of each minute of the video ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc).
- The files need to be organized in folders by year/camera ID/date
/1234 (CAM ID)
- The video and snapshot files need to be named using the camera ID and the current date and time
Video 1 - second 0 until second 60 - [url removed, login to view] generated at second 0
Video 2 - second 61 to second 121 - [url removed, login to view] generated at second 61
[url removed, login to view] (video#[url removed, login to view])
[url removed, login to view] (snap#[url removed, login to view])
In case source code needs clarification it needs to be provided.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $65956 for this job
please lets have some chat...check my all 5 star profile rating we can do this..and can implement successfully with penalty agreement so that you will have confidence on awarding me
are you trying to be funny offering 3000 USD for tis work ? or are you merely not well read ? are you trying to be funny offering 3000 USD for tis work ? or are you merely not well read ?
Hi Nemroger. I'm an experienced developer in C, C++, C# and Java. I would like to assist with your project. Get back to me if you are interested in awarding the project.