Please do in linux system. (Ubuntu or VMware preferred) . Just checked my moodle page. My professor uploaded a new text file.
• The exercise handout says that a name should appear as the surname, followed by a comma, followed by other names; for example "Smith, Mr. John". This is correct and it's what you should implement. Your program should find the surname by copying all the characters in a line up to but not including a comma.
• A test data file in the Start directory has names in a different format: "Prof F Hume". This is incorrect.
• Here is another test data file [url removed, login to view] with names in the right format, and corresponding output file B.out. Test your program using B.txt.
• The program should not crash even if the input is in the wrong format, although of course it won't be good at finding potential duplicates with bad input data.
2 things to note.
1. After you completed the assignment, please test using valgrind for memory leakage. It is preferred to use VM as the valgrind is installed by default.
2. mListLL.c given is inefficient as it is implemented in linked list so you edit the source code & implement hash table. This will be known as mList.c
I need this in 2 days ..