FWP organization believes that it is important to teach children about caring for pets and animals in general
The application will have a learning support area with at least 2 pages which will provide information about pets and their habits. It will also have an online test about pets
Before taking a test the child should input his/her name and the country he/she is from.
• The test should have 10 questions.
• Each question should have a body and an answer.
o It is up to the subsystem developer to decide how the questions will be displayed: some can be multiple choices; some would expect a direct answer.
• Questions should have an image, as well.
• The test should display random questions (hint: store 20 questions in the database and randomly pick ten)
• Each correct answer should have a number of points.
At the end of the test the final mark will be calculated as a percentage (out of 100) and stored in the database.
• Then the system should display appropriate feedback (according to the mark).
o If a child gets over 70% the system will display a congratulatory page and offer a voucher for one visit to a pet sanctuary (providing there is one in the child’s country)