I have a need for a small application that can perform the following simple functions:
1. Reformat a single multi day historical trade data file into multiple individual trade date files.
2. Perform some minor reformatting
3. Add two new data fields based on simple rules. The two new data fields are as follows;
• A unique identifier with an incremental increase on +1 for each row of data
• A trade identifier to be included in the new file based on the rules detailed below.
The data within the files remains the same, there are no new calculations.
The original file is referred to as the “Historical” file, it contains multiple days. The application will reformat the data as required below and create new files, one file for each day. They are referred to as “Client” files
The client files that are created are used by a proprietary C# application to upload the data contained within them. For the application to accept them the format of the created client files must match exactly to the example files attached ([url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view])
It is preferred the application is written in C# language and executable through windows explore
23 freelancers estão ofertando em média $559 para este trabalho
Dear, Sir. I'm C++/C# expert. I have checked your request and all of data. I can do your project. Please check my work history on Freelancer. Thanks and regards, PSZJVC