Software that does the following:
1) Allows me to bulk import YouTube Accounts into the software.
2) Allows me to create a comment file that contains X number of comments to be posted, and rotates through these comments ensuring the same comment is only posted *once*.
3) Allows me to load a Youtube video URL that I would like to post comments to based on the comment file and based on the Youtube accounts that were imported.
4) Allows me to set intervals for the comment posting, for example I would not want all the comments to be posted all at once, but over a period of minutes, hours, days that should be configured.
5) Must be able to integrate with Hide My Ass VPN.
So here is an outline of how the software will work. First, I will have a text file that contains my Youtube accounts. The file would contain the username/password. These accounts will then be imported into the software.
Upon importing the software will then have all the accounts loaded and will rotate through them when posting comments to videos. Each account should only post ONE comment.
After the accounts are loaded, the next setting will be to load your comments file. Each comment will have one comment per line, so as to signify that a comment line is completed you can use # as a separator. This comments file can then be imported into the software. A comment should only be posted once, I do not want the same comment being posted multiple times from various accounts.
After the comments are loaded, the next section will be the YouTube URL that the comments will be posted to. The software will only utilize one video URL at a time to avoid confusion, BUT you should be able to have this separated as "Projects".
So the process I just went through would be considered one project. Last, but not least, I will be using Hide My Ass VPN so the software needs to be able to integrate with that to ensure that with each login to Youtube to post a comment to a video my IP address is changed.