I need help with Flash (AS3) script for a multiple choice quiz:
- When name is inputted on frame 1, and fwd arrow pressed, go to frame 2 and have name <whatname> incorporated in welcome message.
- fwd arrow on frame 2 to take user to frame 3 where the test begins.
- From frame 3 onwards are the slides where I (or other teachers) will insert questions.
- On frame 3 I have 5 buttons. I would like A, B, C and D all programed to take the user to Scene 5 (Which has a message saying "Try again" for 1.5 seconds, and then returned to the question they were on. The 5th button is in the right-hand corner and is called "right". If users click this button, I'd like them to be taken to scene 4 (Which has the "well done" message) for 1.5 seconds, and then taken to the next frame in scene 1. So in order to progress to the next question, they'd have to click the right button.
- At the bottom of scene 1 are the score updates fields, which I'd like to behave as follows:
- Attempts - To start at 0 and increment by 1 every time an A, B, C, D or "Right" button is pressed.
- Right - To start at 0 and increment by 1 every time the user is taken to scene 4.
- Wront - To start at 0 and increment by 1 every time the user is taken to scene 5.
- Percent - To show the percentage of clicks that have been correct. Eg: 2 clicks on right and none on A, B, C or D = 100%. Eg2:1 click on right and 1 click on B = 50%.
- Remaining - To show how many questions remaining. Could this be done such that if I add frames in scene 1 with more questions, it automatically accounts for this?
- Time - To start from when user gets to frame 3 on scene 1.
- When they click on the right button on the last question, they should be taken to scene 18 which gives them their final scores.
- On scene 18, 'try_again_btn" to take user back to frame 3 on scene 1.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Flash, actionscript 3.
Download what I've done so far here:
<[url removed, login to view]>