This assignment is about BigData management, especially generating business reports in the form of graphs, plots, tables, and data-extracts from a large dataset of Marketing Campaign Performance. This concerns campaigns from Google AdWords as well as Bing Ads, and eventually other (similar) data.
We require the system for online travel websites, the type of product is hotel-rooms. The data we’re looking at is campaign performance data, which is gathered on a daily basis but needs to be aggregated to custom periods of time. The data maps on website-information through the URL.
Some core pieces of information:
- Half a million records on a daily basis, with key-metrics well known in online campaigns: adgroups, campaigns, impressions, clicks, costs, conversions, url’s, display-text, keywords (specifics available on request)
- Matching URL-information from the Ads to product information (product being ‘city’, or ‘hotel’, or ‘landmark’, etc..)
- Aggregation required from daily reports toward any period of time. Expect standard aggregations, such as averages, sums, roll-up, etc…
- Data exports should be possible from each report, preferably in Excel / CSV
- Possibility to define metrics & filters in the interface, and to select the interval to be displayed (custom date ranges)
- There should be dashboards available and configurable for fast insights
- System should work near-real time
- System should be scalable, and be well-documented
We’re thinking towards a MongoDB solution with maybe a Jaspersoft-inspired interface. Reporting should look / behave similar to existing reporting tools, such as Google Analytics.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $2100 for this job
Hi, 7 Years Experience......... I am highly Quality White hat SEO, Google Adsense............ So please provide me the opportunity to work on this project ((((((((( Please Check PMB for More Details )))))))))))