To develop an electronic voting system to enhance the security of current voting system by hiding voter’s personal information in a fingerprint image using steganography technique.
The main area that will be focused by the system is the registration part where voters have to register by inputting personal identification card number along with fingerprint image. Every voter should only vote once.
1. The software should allow users to register or login.
2. At the registration page, users would need to enter personal information (Name, IC Number, password) along with a fingerprint image (this should be obtained from a fingerprint reader -- ZKT ZK4500).
3. After the user submitted the form, the system should hide all the information inside the fingerprint image using steganography technique.
4. The system should allow users to perform voting
5. Every user should only vote once.
6. After the voting ends, the result should be calculated electronically and should be published on the system.
7. The result should be stored in the database for future reference.
8. Users are allowed to log out from the system.