I need a "Control" (UI) Interface for PC (Mac Optional) To Control Options
I've pieced together a little code that allows me to create popups on static html pages. The script consists of 1 css file, 1 .js file and 2 bits of html code for the page(s) where a popup is desired. The code generates 2 popups.
Right now I can control various areas/options of the popup by manipulating different bits of the code.
I can control:
1. The left and right border colors of the popup
2. The background color of the popup
3. The top and bottom colors of the popup
4. Popup border width (px)
5. Popup border height (px)
6. The image displayed in the popup
7. The wording (text) displayed in the popup
8. The "onclick" destination of the popup
9. Popup opens "New Window" or "Same Window" option
10. Popup width
11. Where popup is displayed on the page TOP:left or right BOTTOM: left or right
I have the icons for the interface to control these settings and a layout template made. I need someone who can build an interface so I can control these option from my Desktop. I can show exactly which parts of my .js and .css control each part of my Popup source code.
Special Note: The UI needs to allow for a preview of the popup (preview button included). The UI needs to "generate" and save the code and associated files (.css and .js files) in a location I specify.