1. The resolution of the screen.
2. The top left and botton right coordinates of the browser window.
3. The top left and botton right postions of every occurrence of the following HTML objects within the DOM (assume there is no nesting within frames and iframes):-
Non functional requirements:-
4. The structure of the results array is a two dimensional array, with the second dimension structure as follows:-
a. [n] Object Type (Frame, iFrame, Div, etc.)
b. [n] Object Name
c. [n] Object ID
d. [n] Top
e. [n] Left
f. [n] Bottom
g. [n] Right
5. Elements [5..6] of the array will contain the resolution of the screen.
6. Elements [3..6] of the array will contain the top left and botton right coordinates of the browser window.
a. Internet Explorer 8+
b. Firefox 12+
c. Chrome 20+
d. Safari 4+
e. Opera 7+
9 A test web page is required to demonstrate the functioning of the code.
Hi Adrian, Thanks a lot for inviting us, we will do it. Thanks George & Suresh Intel BlackBelts | Winners of most valuable developer by Intel | Winners of 3 dev challenges
41 freelancers estão ofertando em média €503 para este trabalho
Hello, Ready to provide that do you mind if using js Library ? =================================================== ===================================================