iPad app for delivering HTML5 content from website.
The iPad app will use the UIWebView to embed web content within the application. The application will consist of a title bar that has 3 vertical slashes on the far left, and 3 vertical dots on the far right.
2) Vertical dots - when clicked, users will be taken to an admin section where they will enter their mobile app key and secret key. The mobile app site will be able to do single sign on based on the keys. Request string would be something like this: grant_type=MobileAppKey&client_id=SecretKey&Authority=SomeOtherKey
a) The keys will be the only things saved on the iPad.
b) The request string will use HTTP_POST
3) When app is first installed, there's no key so defaults to the section that allows the user to put in their app key
4) When the key is entered and form submitted, it will use HTTP_POST to reach the web server and that server will be able to display the correct HTML5 app.
5) After the keys are entered, the app will automatically used the values to post to the url that will be defined so that the proper HTML5 app can be displayed.
6) If for some reason there is no internet connection, then the app will display a form with animated graphics that will be defined. The app will continuously monitor whether there is internet connection; when connection returns, the app will re-post the saved information and display the content through UIWebView. If connection is ever lost again, then the process will repeat itself.
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média $356 para este trabalho
Greeting from Vietnam, I have done many mobile App which used the UIWebView to load the html contents, I am really expert at iOS and willing work for you as contact, sincerely Tan.
We are able to develop your app in 1 single day. We can invoice you and receive payment in USA account. Please check http://brainjuicemob.com (sorry is in spanish) best regards