Below are the requirement
1. Different Auction Types if available, but the main auction type should be the Bidding Fee Auction also known as Penny Acution ([url removed, login to view])
2. Multiple Payment Gateways
3. Bid Multiplier
4. Multiple Languages including Arabic.
5. Multiple Currencies
6. Social Network Integration
7. SEO Friendly Links
8. Affiliate Module if available
9. Built-in Landing Pages used for Affiliate Marketing if available
10. Ability to integrate the penny auction with our ecommerce site via couple of web services:
o At anytime, from Penny Auction CMS, chose which product from our ecommerce site should go into auction.
o User Membership Management to keep in sync users on both sites since the bidder if loses an auction, his lost bids are converted into loyalty points which he can then use for buying discounted items from another website.
o Payment Gateways for buying bids: we are already building a gateway for a local payment solution for our ecommerce site. Moreover, we could have other payment solutions like paypal, google checkouts, etc..
o Convert lost bids to loyalty points
o Product api interface to keep both sections (ecommerce and auction) in
sync ( Product inventory, Auction placement, Inventory updates, shipping
11. Create multiple auctions and run them simultaneously with the ability to assign different theme or skin for each running auction.
12. Each running auction should have a friendly url route. (could be based on auction title)
13. ASP.Net MVC4 or above with MS SQL Server 2008 or above.
14. CMS for auction management, opening auctions, closing and monitoring auction, a dashboard if possible would be nice to monitor current, live auctions and bids.
15. HTML5 compliant fully responsive website with a mobile-friendly template.
16. Ability to have the full source code with documentation in order to modify or update code where suitable at later stages.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $3330 for this job
Hi I have interesting with your project. I have ever developed the Penny auction based on .Net Also i have developed the Penny auction based on PHP Please get in touch. Thank You