Project Topic: Online Hotel Reservation
Project Fixed Price : 100 Usd
Project Time : 5 days (urgent)
Project Description (approx. 1-2 paragraphs):
What the code basically will do is reserve a Five Stars Hotel. At the beginning, I will show a welcoming message for the user, and tell him or her that any information that going to be interred is secured and no one can see them. Also, I will upload a picture of the hotel and the type of rooms; for example, single room, double room, king room, or queen room. Therefore, the user will get a feel for what the hotel and its room look like. Then, I will prompt the user for the check in and check out date based on this format Mo/Day/Year, the type of room is wanted, the number of people are they going to be in the room with respect that ( there is a limit for that ), and does the use want Private parking, breakfast, and dinner included with the room ext ( It will be a different price). I will then display a message saying the amount of the security deposit for the picked room and see if the user agrees, keep doing the process if the user does not agree; then, a message will appear stating that " you have to agree or the process will never be completed." Last but not least, I will be set a variable that has costs, so I can give the user his or her finally amount. I may ask the user how he or she is going to pay, debit , credit or …
Last thing, I will ask the user if he or she likes the hotel and want to reserve it if the user likes the hotel after seeing the prices and all the information, I will take His/Her Name, DOB, Card Number, Telephone Number, email address and Bill Address. If not just thank the user.
-Give the user a conformation number after t he reservation is done.
Display ( your credit or debit card will be charged immediately at the time you make your reservation)
Briefly (1-2 sentences) describe how you will incorporate the following programming elements:
• File Input (Output is optional)
a user will be prompt by specific questions in order to follow what is needed by him or her to give him what the user wants. Output will be needed to show the user some photos, prices, or information
you have a few things you need to address:
(1) Are there a limited number of rooms in the hotel? (Checking to see if the room type is available adds complexity)
(2) Are rooms considered clean/dirty? (i.e., do you handle housekeeping?)
(3) What you list as file input is not coming from a file - it's user input. You need to load data from a file. My recommendation would be to load the hotel information from a file. So the file would contain information about the room numbers, bed types, etc. and your program handles check-in/registration for whatever information is in that file. That way, your program works for a 5 star hotel or a 1 star motel.
(4) All projects must include vectors or matrices in some way.
(5) All projects must include functions in some way
6 freelancers estão ofertando em média $139 para este trabalho
Hi, I am well experienced in Matlab and I went through your assignment. I understand the principles and other issues need to do in your project. Let me do this. Thank you.