We built a secure document exchange for a client and now need to add a tracking function.
When a file is sent via the Secure Document Exchange the following will be recorded
• The Sender (user name and e-mail address)
• User(s) the document was sent to (users names and e-mail addresses)
• Date and time sent
• Expiration date setting
• Each time the document is retrieved the User, time, date, for each user download. (No matter how many times it is downloaded).
The sender has an option to receive an e-mail each time the file gets downloaded which includes the downloading user name, e-mail, time and date that it was downloaded.
Two additional Pages to the site.
• Basic list of the above with date, time sent, sent to
• The basic list is sortable
• When a record is clicked on the full details for that record will be shown
You may access the site via FTP UPON REQUEST.
This client values privacy and security and as such we are unable to post details beyond what is already here. I understand it may difficult to bid and as such we request your HOURLY bid and an ESTIMATE of hours to complete. We will bill our client hourly as well allowing you flexibility to get it done.
I can assure you that ANY coder with 5+ years of ASP.NET experience will be able to handle this without a problem.