We currently have an application that reads XML Files and allows 'BASIC' editing of them.
At the moment it only changes a couple of existing values.
This XML file is used to generate [url removed, login to view] websites.
It consists of:
- XML Data properties of Elements
- Page HTML/Formatting that has been Escaped (to allow saving inside the XML file)
We need to be able to extend functionality to do 4 things.
- Attach Ajax Watermark to the control/s
- Attach some type of JS/Ajax field validation that has a green tick/ red cross (image) for if the item is required and going green when it 'has data'
- Be able to modify the classes assigned to the control
- Have a mass editing form/Datagrid which shows/displays attributes that all fields should have and allow editing.
(ControlID, visible etc etc)
Current program / Example XML file etc will all be given to the awarded coder.
Thanks for your interest!