I need software (with included VB.NET Source Code) that does the following:
- Wordpress comment auto poster - the software needs to use sockets (probably HTTPWebRequests) to post comments on Wordpress blogs. I provide a list of URL's in a multiline textbox, and the software needs to read and go through each website from the textbox and post acomment on it. The comment info (name, email and comment) are provided in three other textboxes.
- The software also needs to do a bit of RegEx to recognize the comment form id in order to successfully post to different Wordpress variations.
- After each posting, the software needs to check if a backlink is present on the page or not.
It's pretty simple, if you have experience it's probably less than a few hours of work. Bonus for lower price.
A few extra points:
- The code needs to be smart enough to have timeout / go to the next website if the one it's currently trying to post isn't responding or isn't a real wordpress page.
- Bonus points if you can add proxy and multithreading support (like 5-10 connections).