I need an expert in AutoIT to create a proof of concert script to automate jftp ([url removed, login to view]) application to run it hidden and use it to upload a file to a ftp server.
The script must do the following:
1. Use a INI file to read path to jftp app, and start it
2. Read from INI the ftp server address and user / pass
3. Script should be minimize in tray and show an icon and a menu with two options:
- Upload file
4. when user click Upload file, script should upload a file. The file name can either be read from ini file, or, if easy, show an open file dialog, to allow to select the file
5. when user click Exit menu, script should close jftp and then exit
6. script should be able to run jfpt hidden or visible (based on setting in INI file)
The INI will have the following structure
apppath= ' jftp will be launched with java [url removed, login to view] or whatever
visible=[0|1] ' 0-> hidden, 1-> visible
On Upload menu, the script must automate jftp to upload the file specified in file entry setting in INI
This is all
I need this done asap (ideally 2-3 days).
Please send some sample autoIt scripts done by you to be considered
I need no fancy functionality - just requirements.
It's important to have this ready as soon as possible