I need a vbscript\batch created. This script is run on remote machines and called at certain times of the day.
I need this script to:
1. Run a check on the target machine.
( Does file\s exist? yes no.
2. If no.. Download files that are missing.
3. If yes.. run files in sequence ( Silently and send data back )
then TempFileCleaner 3.1.1 (TFC) with all aggressive options enabled, and silent
then spybot 1.62 install, update, scan, repair silent
then I need the script to check the security settings on Internet Explorer. If they are diff. from default
I need the script to reset them back to default.
I also need a blank inserted. And when I say blank,
I have software I plan on rolling out in mass.
so within the script
I need it to check if the file exists...if it does..do nothing..if it doesnt, then download
the file from the location and then run.
All target machines run a variant of windows...from XP to vista, to 7, to 8.
Target Location On All Machines:
1. Check location for existence of files
2. Download files needed ( from my server, I can edit the urls. )
3. Run programs once all downloaded
4. Spit back report ( I utilize GFI Remote MAX )
Attached is zip of files used.
The checking for other software.. just set it up so all I have to do is edit the location and name etc.
I can cut\copy\paste all day long. Just need a place to add.