I am working on a .NET game as a learning project, but I'm having a bit of trouble when it comes to Authentication.
I would like someone to create a sample project in VB.NET for me to build from. It should use NHibernate as the O/RM, and make use of Identity for the users. There is an existing project for it here: [url removed, login to view]
This sample application should:
- Allow users to register with a local account (MVC6)
- Allow users to sign-in with Google (MVC6)
- Show a sample of exposing Web API 2 calls within an MVC6 view.
- Allow only authenticated users to access Web API 2 functions
- Allow access to an NHibernate Session Factory in the Web API 2 functions
I should be able to take the code from this project, and then put my existing Web API 2 code inside, and then only authenticated users can access my Web API 2 code.
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this, or any questions - please ask.
Considering this should be pretty simple for someone with .NET Web experience, the budget will be quite low. I'm thinking about $50.