We are a Managed IT service organization in constant grow and would like to work with a reliable, knowledgeable, and experience team to help us with tickets resolution. Most of our clients have Windows server/workstations environments with different variations ranging from small to large organizations.
We would like to hire an agency/company that is able to provide support for ad-hoc, day/night time work, and occasional weekends. We will initially provide 20 hours a week and if we are satisfied with the work your team provides, the hours will be progressively increased.
The areas we need help are as follow:
- Diagnose, configure, and troubleshooting both hardware/software issues (servers/workstations).
- Server upgrades, migrations.
- Active Directory, Exchange, Domain Services, DNS, etc.
- Firewall, routers setup, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Hyper-V, VMware.
- Reliable internet connection
- Provide excellent documentation of ticket(s) resolution.
- Communicate as needed with our Techs to assure tickets resolution & updates.
- Provide a report on tickets status at 7:00am CST (Monday-Friday) if updates were not provided the day before.
To be considered, you must provide the following information:
1) Your team availability. We are located in CST.
2) An Excel / Word file with Skills-Experience levels of your team in different areas such as: technologies, applications, environments, etc. For example: Very Experienced / Confident / Some experience.
3) Hourly IT Support cost if tickets are resolved within the following time frame:
a) If ticket is fully resolved the same day
b) If ticket is fully resolved by the end of next day
c) For all the rest
Thanks and look forward to work with your team!!!